Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Prison Break

Prison Break is a good movie.


Wonderful Prison Break

There is a very famouse TV show produced by FOX which was firstly released last year, Prison Break.Prison Break earned my attention by it's trongly structured story, none of an episode in a show is not valuable or simple, every show has a totally new story, not like Korean Dramas which are famous in China especially welcomed by girls. Because of that I dare not watch new American shows, or I will not pull myself out of the wonderful stories, I will be eager to watch more. The second Season of Prison Break has been released, and it's on the 8th episode, hope you will also like it, and support it. There is actually a forum of Fox, you can discuss all the shows of FOX in the forum, and my nick name is Koin, would like to meat more friends from China.



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

睇下我几支持你啊 ~~~~