Tuesday, April 17, 2007

May 1th, I will go to BeiJing


May 1st, I will go to Beijing
I am looking forward to this day coming. Beijing, the capital of China, is located in the northern part of the North China Plain.

The most important thing I concern that is the Beijing food. Dishes with special flavor such as the Peking roast duck, imperial court food, imperial official food and medicinal food, hot pot; traditional snacks such as sausage, quick-fried tripe, soya-bean milk, jellied bean curd, seasoned flour mush, jimmy meat and fried pasty, etc.

I think I will eat more food in Beijing. Beijing is an ancient city with a long cultural history. I think have many historical values place to visit. I am expecting the Beijing.
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

你记住买礼物比我先啊~~~

Anonymous said...

哈哈

Anonymous said...

我再来拉~~够拉挂~~~

Unknown said...

看来你是冲着北京的吃的东西去的
呵呵~

不过北京没得什么吃的
吃的哪都有

快乐!

Anonymous said...

哈哈