Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Issues when developing and implementing an e-business strategy

BLOG strategy

1. I like house design. So the first step I make a idea for my blog . I think the blog should have a originality idea so that can attract the people to see you blog.
So I make the heading is called “new idea & new life”.
I design a new post for my blog, which is about the home design. And add the home design pictures on the blog.
Second I create a about global stocks great period post. I think the stocks is the interesting thing. Many people will concern the stocks.
Third I put my favorite movie on my blog, using this post share my favorite movie

2. I think the blog should be having attraction. So I add some interesting thing on my blog .For example, Snack and swill, A cuppa invasion….This is about city life things.

3. Put the latest house design photo on my blog. Give my new idea for my friends. And give some useful link for the reader to download.

4. The blog should often update the information. Or apply the searching engine function to supply searching. At last supply a feedback function to the people.
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Can't agree you more.You had a wonderful homework.Blog have it's influence in our life.so,you prefect blog is one part of our beautiful life .Keep on!!

amethyst said...

Thank you !

Anonymous said...

继续来踩~~~

Anonymous said...

支持你啊!!加油!!!